We are here to assist you with your transition to online teaching!
- How to Contact Us - Who to contact and how to contact them for support both during and after normal business hours
- Self-Help Information - Videos and documentation on how to transition to teaching online, both pedagogical and technological aspects
- CBASM Response to COVID-19 - Guidance to faculty for online class meetings; final exams; and office hours, advising and tutoring sessions
- Recorded Training Webinars - Pedagogy, myCourses, Zoom and Panopto
- Self-Enroll Courses - Courses that you can enroll in and complete at any time regarding the pedagogy of online learning and myCourses training
Online Content Creation Strategies
- Transitioning to Online Exams - Ways to transition in-class exams into an online format.
- Reducing Cheating when using myCourses for Exams and Other Online Assessments - Tips on the features of myCourses that you can use to reduce cheating during online exams.
- Strategies to reduce unauthorized sharing of course materials - Tools that can be used to make the unauthorized sharing of your content more difficult.
- How students can submit scanned paper documents using a smartphone - Instructors can have students submit scanned copies of paper documents without needing access to a scanner by using an app on their smartphones.
- How to Keep the Party Crashers from Crashing Your Zoom Event - Information on how to reduce the chances that your meetings will be randomly disrupted.
Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities - A Note from SUNY Provost Tod A. Lauren providing guidance on accessibility and remote teaching
- Testing Accommodations - How to provide testing accommodations for myCourses and Top Hat
Educational Technology Resources
- EdTech Resources with Free Offers for COVID-19 - A guide of higher-ed tools that are currently being made freely available for the rapid movement to online education
Information to Share with Students
- Information for Student Online Success - Share think link with your students to provide them with a variety of resources related to their online academic experience.