How students can submit scanned paper documents using a smartphone
Instructors can have students submit scanned copies of paper documents without needing access to a scanner by using an app on their smartphones.
- Download the Adobe Scan app to your device.
- Scan your document using your device. Visit your Adobe Document Cloud in a browser. It is recommended that you use a computer versus a mobile browser for this step.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID (make sure this the same one you used when you downloaded the Adobe Scan app)
- Click on Documents > Adobe Scan folder.
- Select the file from the list and download it.
- Upload it to myCourses in the assignment location or wherever you have been directed to submit the document.