Panopto has a basic recorder that you can download and install on your computer. With it, you can create screencasts and other basic videos for sharing with others. The video recorder is not as sophisticated as Camtasia or other more advanced video recording solutions (i.e. Adobe Captivate, etc.), but it provides you with some solid features for recording. The links below will provide you with operating system specific information, as well as some basics overviews for the different types of recordings that you may want to make.
- Text - Basic overview of recording video with Panopto
- Video - Basic Recording Overview
- Video Full Recording Overview
- Video - Using Various Inputs like PPT, Video, Screencasting
- Text - Basic overview of using the MAC Recorder with Panopto
- Video - MAC Recording Overview
- Video Overview of the Mac Recorder (for video and screencasting)