You may want to allow your students to create their own recordings and upload them
into your myCourses course via Panopto. In order to do this, you'll need to create
a new folder in your myCourses course called an Assignment folder. This will allow
them to download and use the Panopto Recorder, as well as upload their finished video
into that folder. By default, the assignment folder is set to allow them to upload
to the folder but not see any of their peers' uploads. However, there's a setting
1. Login to your myCourses Course.
2. Click on the PANOPTO CONTENT link under TOOLS.
3. Click on the GEAR icon in the upper-right corner of your Panopto area.
4. Stay on the OVERVIEW page and Click on the CREATE ASSIGNMENT FOLDER link.
5. Panopto will choose a generic name for the folder with [assignments] on the end.
Click the X to close the pop-up window and save your changes.
6. Navigate to this new folder by click on the new tab that appears.
7. Click on the SETTING icon (the GEAR icon) to change viewing permissions.