Dr. Mo Sha joined the Department of Computer Science at Binghamton University as an Assistant Professor in Fall 2015. He received his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Washington University in St. Louis in 2014. Prior to his PhD, he received a M.Phil. degree from City University of Hong Kong in 2009 and a B.Eng. degree from Beihang University in 2007. His research interests include Wireless Networks, Internet of Things, Embedded and Real-Time Systems, and Cyber-Physical Systems.
- PhD, Washington University
- M.Phil., City University of Hong Kong
- B.Eng, Beihang University
- Wireless Networks
- Internet of Things
- Embedded and Real-Time Systems
- and Cyber-Physical Systems