Patti Reuther directs the simulation program and learning lab for the undergraduate and graduate programs offered throughout Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
Prior to her current role, Reuther was a clinical instructor for Binghamton University. Her specialties are neonatal, pediatric and obstetrical nursing.
Her clinical practice included 15+ years of hospital nursing in neonatal nursing, maternal/newborn nursing and coronary intensive care nursing, as well as per diem school nursing.
- BS, Clarkson University
- BS, MS, Certificate, Binghamton University
- Certification, Healthcare Simulation Education
- Deliberate practice to master learning
- Patient-safety initiatives
- Simulation for improved patient outcomes
- High-fidelity simulation for undergraduate nurse education
- Deliberate practice for skill attainment