Ranked among the best nursing school in New York, the Decker School of Nursing provides excellent preparation in nursing education, scholarship and practice, and offers graduate-level programs from certificates to doctoral degrees.
Wondering which graduate program is right for you?
We created a program selection app to help you find the right graduate nursing program at the Decker School of Nursing. It's quick and easy -- just follow the prompts!
- Adult-gerontological nursing: nurse educator
- Community health nursing: nurse educator
- Family nursing: nurse educator
- Family psychiatric mental health nursing: nurse educator
(not accepting applications at this time)
The following will be available as BS-to-DNP and Advanced Standing DNP programs in fall 2020.
- Adult-gerontological primary care nurse practitioner
- Community health primary care nurse practitioner
- Family nurse practitioner
- Family psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
- Adult-gerontological clinical nurse specialist
- Nursing (focus on rural/vulnerable populations)
- Nurse practitioner
- Adult-gerontological primary care
- Community health primary care
- Family psychiatric mental health
- Disaster management
- Forensic health
- Nurse educator
Requirements for admitted students
If you are admitted to the Decker School of Nursing, there are health, device (hardware and software), uniform and equipment requirements you will need to comply with. See the Requirements webpage for additional information.