Rent our simulation facilities
Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences' Innovative Simulation and Practice Center, which is accredited by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare for Teaching/Education, can provide training activities for groups or organizations looking for simulation education in state-of-the-art facilities with skilled personnel.
Located on the second floor of the Academic B building on Binghamton University's Vestal campus, the Innovative Simulation and Practice Center offers:
- Single patient and multiple patient hospital-style simulation rooms
- Three exam rooms for standardized patient exams
- Video and monitoring capabilities
- Scenario development consultations
- Video production consultations