Discovery Program Outreach Request Form
The Discovery Program staff is happy to collaborate with departments and organizations across campus. Our Discovery Advisors and Graduate Student Assistants are available through out the semester to present on topics such as:
- Navigating BU Brain, Look Up Classes, and College Scheduler (Please note: this is not course selection. This presentation will review how to use the systems associated with course registration.)
- How to Get Involved on Campus
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Study and Note Take Skills
- Overview of Academic Support Resources Across Campus
- How to Build a Balanced Schedule (Please note: this is not course selection. This presentation will review strategies to better distribute time throughout a weekly schedule as it relates to courses, study hours, student organization involvement, etc .)
- What is The Discovery Program and How Can We Help?
If interested, kindly complete this form [Outreach Request Form] at least 2 weeks prior to your event date. We look forward to working with you!