Charles L. Terrery, RPh, MBA has been providing consulting services in the healthcare areas of pharmacology and pharmacy for more than 20 years. He is director of pharmacy services at the Gino J. Merli Veterans' Center in Scranton, Pa., where he is responsible for all administrative direction of medication policies and procedures for pharmacy services for over 200 residents.
He is also an adjunct professor at the University of Scranton, Department of Nursing, teaching undergrad and graduates students advanced clinical pharmacology with emphasis on drug action, side effects, dosages and nursing responsibilities. Terrery joined the Decker School of Nursing as an adjunct professor teaching pharmacology to graduate students enrolled in the Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing program.
- MBA with concentration in health services administration, Marywood University Graduate School in Scranton, Pa., 1994
- RPh, Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio, 1984
- Pre-pharmacy, Pennsylvania State University (Worthington-Scranton Campus), Scranton, Pa., 1978
- Past president, Pennsylvania Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (Northeast Chapter)
- Member, American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Member, American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)