Joyce Rhodes-Keefe was an adjunct faculty member at the Decker School of Nursing from 1995-1997, before becoming a full-time faculty member in 2008. She teaches at the graduate and undergraduate levels. In addition, she has been employed at Lourdes Hospital since 1981.
- Maternal newborn nursing
- Perinatal nursing
- Orthopedic nursing
- Primary care network
- Women's and infant's health
- Tobacco usage and cessation
- Campus initiatives toward a healthy campus
- Simulation in nursing education
- James, G. D., Britton, G. R., Sobczak, J., Rhodes-Keefe, J., Sprague, L., & Gueldner, S.H. (2012). A pilot randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial of a multi-step herbal program for assisting smokers to quit. Journal of Addictions Nursing, 23(4), 231-240.
- 2011-2013: Various poster presentations at Eastern Nursing Research Society; Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco Conferences
- 2013: Podium Presentation: Eastern Nursing Research Society Perinatal Smoking Cessation: Pilot Testing a Perinatal Smoking Status Survey