Patti Reuther manages and coordinates the simulation program and learning lab for the Decker School of Nursing for the graduate and undergraduate programs.
Prior to her current role, Reuther was a clinical instructor for Binghamton University. Her specialties are neonatal, pediatric and obstetrical nursing.
Her clinical practice included 15+ years of hospital nursing in neonatal nursing, maternal/newborn nursing and coronary intensive care nursing, as well as per diem school nursing.
- BS math and computer science, Clarkson University
- BS nursing, MS family nursing, certificate in nursing education, Binghamton University
- Certification, Healthcare Simulation Education
- Simulation for improved patient outcomes
- High-fidelity simulation for undergraduate nurse education
- Deliberate practice for skill attainment