Awards and service
- SUNY university faculty senator, 2014-present
- SUNYCAP (SUNY College Admissions Professionals) Achievement Award for outstanding contribution to the design and improvement of office operations at 2011 annual conference
- Professional Employees Council Board of Directors, chair of Professional Development (2015), Academic Affairs representative, 2011-present
- Chair, Binghamton University Alumni Association Golf Classic, 2013-present
- Alumni Association Board of Directors Committee Member, Alumni Engagement Committee 2011-2015
Retention and persistence of students in school settings has always intrigued me. I have particular research interests in understanding the impact of academic advising on students' academic achievements, and the correlation of academic satisfaction and alumni donations.
I am working on a program evaluation for WSKG Public Broadcasting through Binghamton University's Center for Applied Community Research and Development. American Graduate: Let's Make it Happen! launched in spring 2011 as a long-term program committed to decreasing the dropout rates among youth in the United States. In partnership with four local educational organizations, WSKG Public Broadcasting has received additional funding to continue community engagement through the American Graduate program. My involvement in this evaluation process has inspired additional areas of interest for future research projects and publication opportunities.