Search Target

Transferring as an International Student

While many international students come to the Watson School as freshmen or graduate students, it is also possible to transfer into the school as an undergraduate. To ensure that you are able to transfer the maximum number of credits toward your degree you should contact Patricia Wrobel in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The attached fact sheet outlines some of the sample guidelines for the process. For more information, review the information for transfer students on the Undergraduate Admissions website.

Last Updated: 1/7/14