Search Target

Transfer Curriculum

Transferring into the Watson School

While many students come to the Watson School as freshmen or graduate students, it is also possible to transfer into the school as an undergraduate from another institution or from one of Binghamton University's other schools and colleges. To ensure that you are able to transfer the maximum number of credits toward your degree you should contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. For more information, you can also review the information for transfer students on the Undergraduate Admissions website. And, if you're interested in engineering, check out the engineering for transfer students brochure.

Last Updated: 9/12/14