Search Target

Fire Alarms

When a fire alarm activates in any campus building, you must evacuate. If possible, take your keys, ID, and dress appropriately for the weather. Close the door behind you. Exit via the nearest exit. Do not use the elevators. Do not re-enter until an all clear has been given.

Parking Lot Safety

Here are some parking lot safety tips:
• Stay in lanes and avoid cutting across lots.
• Drive slowly and use directional signals.
• Anticipate the actions of other drivers.
• Obey stop signs and no-parking signs.
• When backing out, be mindful of vehicles and pedestrians.
• Conduct a quick, 360-degree walk-around before backing, keeping an eye out for low-lying objects.
• Don't rely completely on technology; look over your shoulder and use your mirrors as you back up.
• When parking, pull through on arrival whenever possible.

Tent Permits

Planning an event that will be utilizing a tent? If the tent is 600 square feet or greater, contact EH&S at 7-2211 for a tent permit.

Having an event with 1000 people or more in attendance requires the use of Crowd Managers. Contact EH&S at 7-2211 for more information or to schedule a Crowd Manager training.

Last Updated: 9/5/18