Alok Rastogi received his BS and MS from Lucknow University in Lucknow, India and his PhD in Materials Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology. He is currently the Associate Director for the Center for Autonomous Solar Power (CASP).
- BS, MS, Lucknow University
- PhD, Indian Institute of Technology
- Photovoltaic energy conversion materials and devices
- Thin film earth abundant semiconductors solar cells
- Organic solar cells and hybrid solar cells
- Electrochemical supercapacitor materials and devices for energy storage
- Low power spintron