Student Team Research Posters
All FRI students present their research posters at campus events. Each cohort presents two posters, representing two projects, the first developed in the fall freshman Research Methods Seminar, and the second representing their results from the research they proposed in the spring freshman course and then conducted in the fall sophomore course. These posters are presented at a public session at the annual FRI Research Day in December. At that event, each student team has an opportunity to talk with faculty and other students about their research results.
Cohort AY2017-18 in Fall 2017, as freshmen (pre-proposal stage)
- Effect of Exercise on Elderly Persons with Sarcopenic Obesity
- The Relationship Between Vitamin D and BMD in Female Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa
- Fat Mass as a Factor in Bone Health in Adolescents
- Effects of Calcium on Bone Health in Children and Adolescents
- Exercise to Improve Pediatric Bone Mass and Density