Binghamton Parents Circle
The Binghamton Parents Circle celebrates Binghamton University's most generous parents and guardians whose annual giving to support Binghamton totals $1,000 or more to any account (e.g., Binghamton Fund, restricted, endowed). Annual leadership support reflects an exceptional commitment to Binghamton and our students, and demonstrates the passion and pride that parents and guardians exhibit.
At Binghamton, parents are our partners. The Binghamton Parents Circle is a way for parents and guardians to enhance the student experience and for Binghamton to recognize families that help propel the University to new standards of excellence.
Courtesies extended to Binghamton Parents Circle donors *
- All of the benefits from being part of the Binghamton Fund Leadership Society or Glenn G. and Wanda Bartle Society, including:
- Thank-you recognition
- Donor newsletter (three per year)
- Donor appreciation item (e.g., desk calendar)
- Invitations to donor recognition events and other special events throughout the year
- Reserved seating at Commencement and TAU room access for a photo with University President Harvey Stenger (limit per ceremony)
- Opportunity to serve on the Parents Leadership Council
- Recognition in our online honor roll and in prominent locations on campus
- Parents Circle lapel pin
- Invitations to special University events, such as during Family Weekend
- Personal contact with a designated Binghamton staff liaison to assist with individual needs and inquiries
- Opportunities to personally engage with University and community leadership
* Courtesies vary by recognition level
Bronze: $1,000 - $2,499 annually
Silver: $2,500 - $4,999 annually
Gold: $5,000 - $9,999 annually
Platinum: $10,000 or more annually
For more information, contact Development Officer Morgan Kenyon at email@example.com or 607-777-3264.