Skip to main content
The Graduate School

How to Apply

Choose the appropriate application below.

Contact the Graduate School if you are uncertain which application to use.

Certificate Programs

Use this application if you are applying to a certificate program.

Apply to a Certificate Program


Accelerated Degree Programs

Use this application if you are a current Binghamton University undergraduate student applying to an accelerated degree program. These programs are often called "3+2 programs."

Apply to an Accelerated Degree Program


Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Study

Use this application if you have a bachelor's degree and wish to take classes without enrolling in a graduate degree-granting program. You must apply for non-degree/non-matriculated student status to take classes.

Apply for Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Study

Last Updated: 4/17/18