Associate Professor of German
Dr. phil. Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg; DAAD-Lektor and Visiting Assistant Professor at Binghamton University, 2004-2010; since fall 2010 Assistant Professor for German Studies.
- Volkswagen and Beyond: Aesthetics of German Engineering
- Thomas Mann's Magic Mountain
- German Literature and the Cold War
- Übermen and Underlings: Aesthetics of Superiority and of Inferiority
- German Business Cultures
- German Literature after the Wall
Anthropological Perspectives on Literature and Philosophy, Technology in Teaching, Aesthetic Theories of Production and Reception, Metaphor and Rhetorics; Ernst Jünger, Arno Schmidt, Rudolf Borchardt.
Office: Library Tower 1409