If you answer "yes" to any of these questions...
- Do you have basic skills in a language other than English?
- Can you use materials in a language other than English to get information on topic of interest to you?
- Can you usually detect the overall tone or intent of something in that language?
- Do you know or would like to learn comprehension strategies that will help you understand a foreign text?
- Are you hoping to graduate with functional skills in another language?
- Are you planning to visit, live or study in a place where the primary language is not English?
- Are you preparing yourself for an international career or other pursuits requiring knowledge of languages?
- Would you like to use your non-English language skills to obtain intercultural insights in areas of study such as biological science, psychology, sociology or theater?
...then you should consider doing LxC!