After-hours care (urgent & emergent)
When the Decker Student Health Services Center is closed or we have no available appointments, these are your options for receiving immediate medical care.
Emergency and after-hour care
Life-threatening emergencies: Call 911, call Harpur's Ferry at 607-777-3333 (campus emergency response squad) or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency department:
- Lourdes Hospital
- Lourdes Orthopedics Walk-In
- UHS Wilson Medical Center
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- UHS Vestal Campus (located directly across the street)
If you need urgent (but not emergent) care when the Decker Student Health Services Center is closed, you may want to visit one of the urgent care facilities in the area (cost for care at these locations is your responsibility). See walk-ins below.
Walk-in centers are appropriate for acute illness that isn't life threatening. Hospital emergency rooms should be visited for urgent, life-threatening conditions. Some walk-in centers have X-ray, lab and suturing capability. Call the location first if you need special services.
- Lourdes Hospital Walk-In Centers
- Call NurseDirect at 607-763-5555
- UHS Virtual Health
- UHS Walk-In Centers
- Endwell Family Physicians Walk-In Center