Decker Student Health Services Center (DSHSC) is available to symptomatic on- and off-campus students for onsite diagnostic testing. Contact DSHSC at 607-777-2221 to begin the triage process. Students who want a COVID test but are having mild symptoms and do not want to see a medical provider to evaluate their illness can also make an appointment at the Satellite Diagnostic Testing Site via the student patient portal.
Students needing testing when DSHSC is closed or faculty and staff may seek COVID-19 testing at several locations in the community. Find a test site near you, or check out some of the closest options below.
Current CDC guidance recommends that fully vaccinated individuals who have had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 should self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days and get tested 3–5 days after exposure. Students who develop symptoms should schedule a test at Decker Student Health Services Center. Students who do not develop symptoms can schedule a test for 3–5 days after exposure at the Surveillance Testing Site here: https://cglink.me/2eQ/r1153609.
CVS (Endwell or Binghamton)840 Hooper Road, Endwell, N.Y. 13760
607-757-2618163 Robinson Street, Binghamton, N.Y. 13904
- Cost-free testing
- Must be resident of N.Y. state
- Must stay in vehicle (must have vehicle)
- Limited drive-up appointments are available to patients who qualify. An appointment is required and can be made online.
UHS Vestal4417 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, N.Y. 13850
- Scheduling a virtual walk-in appointment is the first stop. Go to nyuhs.org, select "Get Virtual Care," and then "Start a Virtual Walk-in Visit."
- Testing site not limited to vehicles.
- Must wear a mask to visit clinic.