Any adult age 12 or older who is residing in New York state is now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. This includes any student who has a current New York state address.
Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccination
Find information on the various vaccines and how to prepare for your COVID-19 vaccination at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Find local sites where you can get vaccinated
Here are some options with appointments available as early as today:
- Find COVID-19 Vaccines Near You is a website where you can enter your zip code and you will be provided a list of all local vaccine sites.
- Weis Markets has four clinics offering COVID-19 vaccines. Visit its website to find a location and schedule an appointment.
- UHS, directly across the street from the Vestal campus: This is a drive-thru site. Visit its website to find a location and schedule an appointment.
- CVS: There are multiple sites near campus that offer on-demand COVID-19 vaccines. Visit its webite to find CVS vaccine sites near you and to schedule an appointment.
- Walgreens: There are multiple sites near campus that offer on-demand COVID-19 vaccines. Visit its website to find a site near you and schedule an appointment.
- Walmart at 2405 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, with bus routes available from campus. Use its online scheduler to schedule an appointment. Bring the completed NYS Eligibility Attestation Form to your appointment.
- Broome County Health Department at 225 Front St., Binghamton offers vaccine clinics and will even come to your group of 10 or more to deliver vaccines: Visit its website to have an appointment scheduled.
Testing for COVID-19 is widely available throughout New York state. Individuals who have questions about COVID-19 testing should call the New York State COVID-19 Hotline at 1-888-364-3065 or visit the NYSDOH website.
You must bring proof of eligibility/identification such as a driver’s license or passport, proof of New York state residency, a copy of your appointment registration paperwork AND your insurance card to your appointment.