- The Decker Student Health Services Center offers a limited number of generic medications at no charge for short-term acute illness. Health services does not provide routine cold medicine. Theses can be purchased over the counter at the campus book store or at a local pharmacy.
- Prescriptions are e-prescribed for medications unavailable at the Decker Student Health Services Center. These must be purchased at an off-campus pharmacy; we can provide a list of local pharmacies, some of which deliver to campus.
- Students must supply their own over-the-counter medications.
- If you need allergy shots, we can provide you with a list of local physicians who provide this service.
- If you take prescription medications on a continual basis, either bring enough with you or have your doctor call your prescription in to a local pharmacy for refilling.
Regular Session Hours
8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Blood work drawn:
8:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.