- Confidential Rapid HIV testing is available by appointment; call the Decker Student Health Services Center at 607-777-2221 and ask to make an appointment with a nurse for HIV testing.
- New York state requires that certain information be given to you in a pre-test counseling session and that you receive your results in a post-test counseling session.
- Additional protections for your privacy can be detailed during your appointment.
- The Broome County Health Department in downtown Binghamton also offers anonymous, free HIV and STI testing and counseling services. Contact them at 607-778-2839 or 1-800-562-9423 for an appointment. Free HIV testing is also available at the Southern Tier AIDS Program (STAP) in Johnson City. Call them at 607-798-1706 or 800-333-0982 to make an appointment.
- You MUST be on-time for your appointment. If you are late, you will have to reschedule.
- Appointments are 30 minutes.
Regular Session Hours
8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Blood work drawn:
8:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.