- The Decker Student Health Services Center contracts with UHS for laboratory services. This is the only laboratory we use. Please check with your personal health insurance to see if this laboratory is covered in your benefits.
- The student is responsible for services not covered by their insurance.
- If your medical insurance requires processing through another lab, please inform us before the test so we make special arrangements for you if possible. Reduced rates are available to students who wish to pay without using their medical insurance.
- Blood work is drawn between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. Monday through Friday during regular session. When classes are not in session, you will be given an order to take to an off campus lab location.
- Your provider will contact you with your lab results or you may call the Decker Student Health Services at 607-777-2221.
Regular Session Hours
8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Blood work drawn:
8:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.