Gynecological and women’s health services are provided.
- Routine pap smears
- Annual pelvic and breast examinations
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infections, pelvic inflammatory disease and menstrual disorders
- Birth control
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Post-abortion examinations
- Emergency contraception
- Eating disorders
- Information on community resources
- Oral Contraception
- DepoProvera - an exam may be necessary prior to the first injection. You may be asked to provide documentation of a prior exam if done within one year. May be administered for a fee.
Emergency contraception(EC/MAP) is a way to reduce your risk of pregnancy after having unprotected sex. It is not intended to be used as a regular birth control method.
- Most effective when taken within 72 hours after unprotected sex.
- Available at the Decker Student Health Services Center by nurse appointment. Cost is $10 or $15 depending on pill prescribed (subject to change).
- This can also be purchased over the counter at a local pharmacy
Regular Session Hours
8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Blood work drawn:
8:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.