Free Flu shots are available at our Flu Clinics held at the Decker Student Health Services Center. See below for the current schedule.
- CDC 2018-19 flu season Q&A
- Find out about the signs and symptoms of influenza.
- Learn about preventing or spreading influenza.
- Seasonal influenza vaccine for students will be available starting in October at the Decker Student Health Services Center. Watch B-Line for announcements of flu vaccination clinics.
- You will be asked to sign a consent form for the vaccine. If you are under 18, you must get parental consent before getting the vaccination.