Gynecological and women's health services are provided
- Routine pap smears
- Annual pelvic and breast examinations
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infections, pelvic inflammatory disease and menstrual disorders
- Birth control
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Post-abortion examinations
- Emergency contraception
- Eating disorders
- Information on community resources
• Oral Contraception
• DepoProvera - an exam may be necessary prior to the first injection. You may be asked to provide documentation of a prior exam if done within one year. May be administered for a fee.
Emergency contraception (EC/MAP) is a way to reduce your risk of pregnancy after having unprotected sex. It is not intended to be used as a regular birth control method.
- Most effective when taken within 72 hours after unprotected sex.
- Available at the Decker Student Health Services Center's front office, the cost is $10 (subject to change).
- This can also be purchased over the counter at a local pharmacy