Gynecological and Women's Health Services
- Routine pap smears
- Annual pelvic and breast examinations
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infections, pelvic inflammatory disease and menstrual disorders
- Birth control
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Post-abortion examinations
- Emergency contraception
- Information on community resources
- Oral Contraception
- Can be prescribed by providers at Decker Student Health Services
- If you wish to have DepoProvera administered by Decker Student Health Services Center after it was prescribed by your home provider, you will be required to submit documentation of the order and the date it was last administered
Emergency contraception (EC/MAP) is a way to reduce your risk of pregnancy after having unprotected sex. It is not intended to be used as a regular birth control method.
- Most effective when taken within 72 hours after unprotected sex.
- Available for purchase at the Decker Student Health Services Center's front office.
- It can also be purchased over the counter at a local pharmacy.