Real Education About College Health (REACH)
The REACH peer educators are undergraduate students trained as peer educators to provide health and wellness education to their peers through interactive programming and outreach initiatives. REACH peers sharpen their communication and leadership skills while collaborating with fellow students to provide information necessary to make informed and responsible decisions concerning their health. REACH peers connect their peers to health and wellness resources on and off campus.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do REACH Peer Educators do?
- Assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of health education programs.
- Facilitate health education workshops with various University partners.
- Be well versed on health and wellness topics, including: alcohol and other drug use, sexual health, nutrition, physical health, and many others.
- Serve as a resource to Binghamton students and connect them to health and wellness resources on and off campus.
- Participate in a number of campus-wide wellness awareness-raising events and promotions.