Federal College Work Study
All Federal College Work Study employees should be using the SUNY online time and attendance system as of the Fall of 2017. Paper time records should only be submitted under special circumstances and discussed with Human Resources.
- Please make sure to print out the correct timesheet. It should read 28023-Federal College Work Study at the top.
- Print your legal name, B# and email address neatly and legibly.
- It's important that you mark down the correct dates.
- Departments please note, please make sure the organization, and SUNY account are correct in the box at the bottom right corner of your timesheet.
- All supervisors must sign their student's timesheet, including email address and phone extension. If a supervisor cannot sign their student's timesheet, they must have a back-up.
- If you have any questions filling out your timesheet, please feel free to contact Payroll.
Manager of Student Employment and Co Manager of Professional Employment
Coordinator of Student Employment