Congratulations on your retirement. It is now time to enjoy the benefits you have earned. It is also time to familiarize yourself with what those benefits have to offer you
- Click here for a list of planning tools and calculators to receive guidance for meeting your financial goals.
- Click here to visit the AARP retirement planning tools page
EMPLOYEE'S RETIREMENT SYSTEM (ERS)
- Click here to visit the ERS web site
- Notifying the retirement system: (866)-805-0990
- Notify ERS at least 30 days, but no more than 90 days, ahead of retirement date
- Binghamton State Office Building: 44 Hawley, Room 606, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, but by appointment only
TEACHER'S RETIREMENT SYSTEM (TRS)
- Click here to visit the TRS web site
- Notifying the retirement system: (518)-447-2666
- Notify TRS up to 90 days ahead of retirement date (no minimum advance notice)
- 10 Corporate Woods Drive, Albany, NY 12211-2395
- Click here to visit the TIAA web site
- General Information: (800)-842-2733
720 Third Avenue,
New York, NY 10017
- (866)-842-2046 to make an appointment with a SUNY representative or online
- Contact person: Darryl Fiasconaro at (315)-477-9004 or email@example.com.
- Click here to visit the Voya web site
- General Information: (212)-309-8200
- Brendan Dunuwila is our campus representative and you can reach him at (800) 584-6001.
- Met Life terminated as an approved SUNY Retirement Vendor as of May 1, 2017.
- Contact your MetLife representative to review options.
- Our campus representative is Kenneth Walcyk who can be reached at (888) 883-6320 or (315) 431-6364.
- Click here to visit the VALIC web site
- General Information: (800)-448-2542
- Contact person: Mark Nardella. You can reach Mark's assistant Stephanie Day at (315) 422-5088.
- Click here to visit the Fidelity web site.
- General Information: (800)-835-5097
- Our campus representative is Ken Woods. You can schedule an appointment online or by calling (800) 642-7131.
Supplemental Retirement Annuity
- Click here to visit the TIAA Supplemental Retirement Plans web site
- The Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA) is a voluntary tax-deferred retirement savings plan which you may have used to supplement your retirement savings
NY State Deferred Compensation
- Click here to visit the NY State Deferred Compensation web site
- General Information: (800)-422-8463 ext. 44383
- Fax: (518)-286-9014
- Contact person: Daniel Kain
National Association of Financial and Estate Planning:
Click here to visit the NAFEP web site