About GE Campus
Please read the following before proceeding with registration:
- A valid Government issued identification is required upon arrival of the venue on September 5 and 6.
US Citizens: Driver’s License
Foreign Nationals: Passport
US Permanent Resident: Permanent Resident Card
- GE Research is a smoke-free and camera-free campus (GE issued phones or professional photographer to take photos only).
- There will be no onsite registration.
- GE campus does not permit visitations from nationals of the following embargoed countries: North Korea, Syria, Iran, Cuba or Sudan (unless they are a US permanent resident).
Message to Foreign Nationals
All foreign nationals must submit the following to email@example.com by August 21, 2019:
1. Submit the Foreign National Data Consent Form with signatures
2. Submit a scanned copy of the passport ID (photo) page
3 Submit a scanned copy of business card
|Registrant Type||Early Bird (before or on 7/26/19)||Regular (after 7/26/19)|
|Industry/Government||400 USD||440 USD|
|Faculty||150 USD||165 USD|
|Students||75 USD||85 USD|
Registration has closed for this year's Symposium. We thank you for your interest and hope to see you at our 2020 Symposium at Binghamton University
*Please be aware that there will be no on-site registration*
Important Dates and Policies
Early bird registration closes at 5:00 PM EST July 26, 2019
Event registration closes at 5:00 PM EST August 28, 2019
Cancellation & Transfer Policy: Written request for cancellation must be received by August 2, 2019, 11:59 PM EST, and are subjected to a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations requested after August 2, 2019 will not be accepted and registration fees will not be reimbursed.
Transfer requests will be received until August 19, 2019, 11:59 PM EST. Transfers requested after August 19, 2019 will not be accepted and registration fees will not be reimbursed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.