PRESENT YOUR RESEARCH ON SEPTEMBER 1!
The 32nd Annual Electronics Packaging Symposium - Small Systems Integration provides an outlet for you to share your research with government leaders, industry leaders, faculty, staff, and fellow graduate students.
Take this opportunity to be recognized for your research, receive advice from field experts, connect with industry members, and open the possibility of enhancing and applying your research through potential partnerships.
Your posters will not only be viewed by those who attend, but will also be placed under evaluation for the chance to receive a monetary award and receive recognition on our website.
First place: $500
Second place: $300
Third place: $200
1. SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION
Please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Faculty Advisor
· Affiliation: University and Department
· Title and Abstract
Presenters must register to attend the symposium.
|Early Bird Rate (Until 5:00 PM EST July 15, 2020)||$75|
*Event registration closes at 5:00 PM EST August 26, 2020
Ticket fee includes: access to keynote speaker presentations, technical sessions and exhibits. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is also included.
3. DAY OF POSTER SESSION (SEPTEMBER 1, 2020)
- Presenters (at least one) are required to be available at their posters during the entirety of the poster session.
- Presenters are advised to be prepared for questions posed by viewers and evaluators.
- Poster awards will be announced at the dinner banquet.
Will be provided at a later date