Photo: XPS Analyzer & UV Lamp SourceDirector Piper's group utilizes the X-ray & UV photoemission spectroscopy chamber (Phi VersaProbe 5000) with dedicated surface preparation chamber (Prevac), located in the Analytical and Diagnostic Laboratory (ADL). Click here for XPS Video Demonstrations.
Additionally, the Institute for Materials Research 2.0 (IMR - 2.0) has access to several labs across Binghamton University, as listed below:
- Analytical and Diagnostic Laboratory (ADL)
- Center for Advanced Micoelectronics Manufacturing (CAMM)
- Center for Autonomous Solar Power (CASP)
- Center for Energy Smart Electronics System (ES2)
- Integrated Electronics Engineering Center (IEEC)
- NorthEast Center for Chemical Energy Storage (NECCES)