If you need to receive documents quickly and are unable to pick them up in person at ISSS, you can request that we Express Mail your documents using UPS CampusShip. The express mail charge will be billed to your U.S. credit card by UPS CampusShip.
How to request
- Complete the Express Mail request e-form.
- Allow one business day to receive two emails from UPS. One email will contain a UserID and the other will contain a password. Log in to UPS CampusShip using the login information in these emails. Review these instructions for more details.
- Once you have logged in to UPS CampusShip, enter your shipping address and credit card payment information. Three shipping costs will be displayed: Shipping Fee Subtotal, Total Charged, and Negotiated Total. Your credit card will only be charged the Negotiated Total, which is the lowest cost offered.
- At the end of the payment process, you will receive a Shipping Ticket ID. Copy and paste that ID (example 52665983520477898001) into an email and send it to email@example.com.
- You will receive an email when your document is shipped, and you can track your shipment on the UPS website. Please allow 3-5 business days for ISSS processing.
When you receive your document
- Confirm that all information on your I-20 or DS-2019 is accurate.
- Sign the bottom of page 1 of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Scan and upload a copy of your signed I-20 or DS-2019 for ISSS records.