J-1 On-Campus Employment Authorization Request
This e-form can be used by students in J-1 status who have been offered on-campus employment.
Here are the instructions for submitting the J-1 On-Campus Employment Authorization Request e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Go online for instructions.
- After logging in, click on “J-1 Employment Services’ in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘J-1 On-Campus Employment Authorization Request.’
- The J-1 On-Campus Employment Authorization Request e-form is displayed.
- Enter the Employment information in the e-form – all fields are required. Identify the file with the employment letter to be uploaded with the E-Form. Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on the box to signify you have read and understand the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form:
- The initial screen will be displayed, informing you the e-form has been submitted for processing. You may select another e-form to process or log out of Sunapsis by clicking on the Logout of iSSS BU’ in the shaded box:
- You will receive an e-mail after ISSS has completed processing the e-form.
- If you want to cancel the e-form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button: