Add a New Dependent
This E-Form can be used by both new and current students to add a dependent and obtain an I-20 or DS-2019 for their spouse or child.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Add a New Dependent e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘Administrative Services' in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘’Add a New Dependent”:
- The Add a New Dependent E-Form is displayed:
- Input the dependent information. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
If you are currently enrolled and taking classes at Binghamton University, or are
on OPT, you will be required to upload financial documentation.
- Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on the box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form.
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted. You may add another dependent by clicking on the “Add New Add a New Dependent” prompt:
- Please allow 3-5 days for processing. You will receive an email when ISSS has completing processing your request.