Most ISSS forms can be found within the iSSS BU system (Sunapsis). Once your Binghamton University Computer Account has been activated, you will be able to log in to iSSS BU and submit e-forms.
After logging in, you can click on the links below to go directly to the e-form, or you can find the form under the corresponding heading in iSSS BU. You will only see the e-forms that apply to your current status, either F-1 or J-1.
If you need to upload documents with the e-form:
- You can only upload PDF or image files (JPG, JPEG, GIFF, PNG).
- PDF files work best.
Be sure your documents are legible and all required signatures are obtained BEFORE uploading the documents.
- Reduced Course Load Request
- Extension of Stay Request
- Transfer Out/SEVIS Release Request
- US Residential Address Update
- US Phone Number Update
- Emergency Contacts
- Add a New Dependent
- Request I-20 Reprint
- Upload Signed I-20
- Request I-20 Copies
F-1 Employment Services
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Application
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) Application
- Add OPT Employment Information
- STEM OPT Extension Request
- Upload STEM Extension EAD Card
- Report STEM OPT Employment
- Cap Gap I-20 Request Form
- SEVP Portal Access Request
- On Campus Employer Letter for SSN application
Insurance and Finances
J-1 Employment Services
- Upload Passport, Visa and I-20/DS-2019
- International F-1 Student Transfer-In Form
- International J-1 Student Transfer-In Form
Other Helpful Binghamton University Sites:
Click on the links below to access other Binghamton University sites you may find helpful:
- The Graduate School
- Student Affairs
- Student Records & Registrar Services
- Undergraduate Admissions