The Express Mail E-Form is used to notify International Student and Scholar Services that you want to have an important document sent to you via UPS CampusShip.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Express Mail e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘General Forms’ in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘Express Mail’:
- Required input fields are noted with an asterisk (*). You must supply a telephone number (including the Country Code) and select the type of document to be shipped from the drop-down list. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form:
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted. You may submit another Express Mail request, select a different E-Form type to process, or log out of Sunapsis:
- If you want to cancel the e-form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button.