Search Target

Access to University Services

Visiting Research Scholars and Faculty to Binghamton University who come on J-1 (Exchange Visitor) visas are eligible to obtain university library cards, a university e-mail account, and a university ID card upon their arrival. They may use all university facilities under policies in effect for university faculty and professional staff.

Visiting Research Scholars and Faculty may also attend University events such as concerts and plays at the discounted price available to regular faculty.

Last Updated: 8/28/14