The Departure Form E-Form is for use by international students and J-1 scholars and faculty who are leaving Binghamton University and will not be at the university for the rest of the current semester and/or the following semester.
Here are the instructions for submitting the Departure Form e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘General Forms’ in the shaded box on the left side of the
screen, then select ‘Departure Form’:
- The e-form has two sections. Required input fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
- Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on each box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form:
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted and is under review. You may select another E-Form type to process, or log out of Sunapsis:
- If you want to cancel the e-form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button.