- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Date and Time Needed
- Number of Participants
You will be assigned an access code by the Telecommunications staff. Distribute the instructions as well as the access code to all of your conference participants.
A toll free number is available for your participants if needed, however you will be billed $0.05 per minute, per participant for toll free conference call usage.
- Dial 7-3200 (on campus) or 607-777-3200 (off campus).
- Enter the access code for your conference, followed by the # key.
- You will hear a short tone to indicate that you have entered the conference call.
- When the call is completed, just hang up your telephone.
- When a new conferee joins your call you will hear a short notification tone to alert you that someone has joined your call.
- If a conferee hangs up during your conference call, your call will be interrupted with short burst tone. This is intended to be a notification that someone has left the call.
If you experience any problems with your conference call, please contact the Binghamton University Telecommunications Office at 607-777-2524.