To provide services and support for the technology that researchers depend on - allowing researchers to spend less time on technology problems, and more time on research questions.
- Expanded access to data storage
- One-click access to research software (Ex: RStudio, Jupyter)
- Run jobs on University provided computer clusters
- Store your data so it is available from anywhere with internet access
- Access data, run jobs, and use research software all on one website
- Perform computations and analysis that requires large amount of computational power
Pilot Program Costs
Limited services will be provided during the pilot program at no-cost to researchers. Additional services such as extra storage may be provided for a cost.
Costs After Pilot Program
After the pilot program ends, there is no guarantee that no-cost services will continue to be offered.
(Time to Complete: 1-2 Minutes)
Website Broken? Have Questions or Comments?
PROVIDE FEEDBACK HERE