After Hours Drop Box for Test Scoring
Information Technology Services has installed a secure drop box to drop off exams for scanning when the ITS Help Desk is closed. Click here for ITS Help Desk Hours.
The Drop Box will be emptied each business day around 10 a.m. Exams deposited after that time may not be processed until the next business day.
When using the "After Hours Drop Box", be sure that exams are placed in a secure envelope and contain all the required paperwork necessary to process the exam. If the information is incomplete or missing, it will delay the scanning process.
- Bring an envelope with you to contain your scan sheets.
- Include the instructor name, e-mail address and phone number on the outside of your envelope.
- Verify the answer key is properly filled out, place the answer key and all scan sheets to process in the envelope.
- Complete the TEST SCORING/SURVEY REQUEST FOR OPSCANNING form, place the original copy of the form in the envelope. Keep the carbon copy of the form for later use when picking up the scanned exam. ITS recommends that you pick up the TEST SCORING/SURVEY REQUEST FOR OPSCANNING form from the ITS Help Desk ahead of time.
- If you have a large batch of scan sheets, please consider using more than one envelope to avoid damaging the corners of the scan sheets. Place batch in multiple envelopes, label each envelope with instructor name, e-mail address and phone number. Also mark each envelope with 1 of n, 2 of n, where n is the total number of envelopes you are submitting for the batch.
- Place the envelope in the drop box.
- Incomplete answer keys will delay the scanning process. Contact the ITS Help Desk at 607-777-6420 if you have questions about completing the answer key.
- Pickup of scanned exams is done through the ITS Help Desk during normal business hours. Bring the carbon copy of the TEST SCORING/SURVEY REQUEST FOR OPSCANNING form to pick up scanned exams.