Binghamton University continues to prepare for students to move in and there are a number of reminders that faculty and staff should be aware of.
If you are an instructor, refer to the Guidance for Instructors document that is available at https://www.binghamton.edu/restarting-binghamton/instructor-guidance.html and that will answer a number of questions you might have as you ready for teaching this spring.
A number of FAQs and resource pages remain available:
- Restarting Binghamton FAQs at https://www.binghamton.edu/restarting-binghamton/frequently-asked-questions.html
- Surveillance testing FAQs at https://www.binghamton.edu/health/covid-19/surveillance/faqs.html
- Safe Housing (student isolation/quarantine) FAQs at https://www.binghamton.edu/health/covid-19/quarantine-isolation/faqs.html
- Resources for student academic success at https://www.binghamton.edu/offices/success/success-coaching/resources/index.html
- Here to help resources for students at https://www.binghamton.edu/dean-of-students/support/
NOTE: Be sure to review Dateline or B-Line regularlly so you stay up-to-date with all info relating to COVID, Restarting Binghamton, and petinent tech related info. you should be aware of.