Do you need help or are you concerned for a friend or student? Support is available for those who have encountered acts of interpersonal violence. More >
What exactly is consent? How can you be clear on the rules? More >
Interpersonal VIOLENCE PROGRAMOur goal is to reduce instances and the traumatic impact of interpersonal violence through education, coordination and linking students with information and resources. We provide private, student-centered services to support and assist survivors and/or their support networks.
- What should be done immediately after a sexual assault or rape?
- How to Get Support for Interpersonal Violence
- Interpersonal Violence/Sexual Assault Response Protocol
- On Campus Safety Plan
- Off Campus Safety Plan
- Students' Bill of Rights
- What is Consent?
- Title IX Webpage
- SUNY Sexual Assault & Violence Response (SAVR) Resources
- Mondays: 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 1 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. to noon, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 a.m. to noon, 1 to 4 p.m. and University Downtown Center 3 to 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. to noon, 1 to 4 p.m.