Return to Top
In the News
Sample Faculty Publications
- "Beyond Gush Emunim: On Contemporary Forms of Messianism among Religiously Motivated
Settlers in the West Bank," In Normalizing Occupation: The Politics of Everyday Life in the West Bank Settlements, (Marco Allegra, Ariel Handel, and Erez Maggor, eds). Indiana University Press, 2017,
- "And How Do You Like Israel?" By Allan Arkush. Jewish Review of Books, Winter 2015.
- "Zionism's Forgotten Father" By Allan Arkush. Jewish Review of Books, Fall 2014.
- "Competing Concepts of Land in Eretz Israel," Ilan Troen and Shay Rabineau. Israel Studies, Vol. 19, No. 2, Special Issue: Zionism in the 21st Century (Summer 2014), pp. 162-186.
- “HaKibbutz HaMuchad’s ‘State of Shock’ 1948-1954: Textual Expressions”, Lior Libman, Iyunim Bitkumat Israel (Studies in Zionism, the Yishuv and the State of Israel), 22, 2012, pp. 25-63. (Hebrew)
- “Shadows over the Land Without Shade: Iconizing the Israeli Kibbutz in the 1950s, acting-out
post Palestinian-Nakba Cultural Trauma”, Lior Libman, Badiou Studies 1.1, Spring 2012, pp. 119 -134.
- "The Challenge of Selective Conscientious Objection in Israel," Randy Friedman. Theoria: A Journal of Social and Political Theory, Vol. 109 (2006), pp. 79-99.
Last Updated: 10/7/19