- Phone Chargers
- Headphones (available with microphone)
- Calculators (financial and scientific/graphing)
- Presentation remotes
- Power strips
*Not available at UDC Library.
Patron responsibilities and loan period
- See complete program guidelines
- Patrons responsible for physical care of all loaned technology
- Technology loan period is three hours, or until one-half hour before service desk closes.
- All devices MUST be returned prior to the desk closing. Overdue fines are $.25 per minute.
Saving your work
IMPORTANT! Material saved on the hard drive or desktop will be lost when the device shuts down or loses power for any reason. Save your work early and often. If you wish to save your work to a permanent location, you may do so by:
- Saving to your personal USB flash memory drive (laptops and netbooks only)
- Saving to your H: drive server space
- E-mailing your work as an attachment
- Using an online service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc.
Peripherals & accessories
- Laptop case, mouse, power cord
DO NOT LEAVE LAPTOPS UNATTENDED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SECURITY.
By borrowing this library-owned device, you accept responsibility for its security.
You will be responsible for the replacement fee (which may be up to $2200.00) if the laptop is lost or stolen while checked out to you. You agree that you are responsible for the security of any peripherals (mouse, power cord, carrying case) checked out along with the device. Replacement fees for each peripheral vary.
Although printing is not available directly from library laptops, printing is available in the Information Commons in Bartle, Science and University Downtown Center (UDC) Libraries. Log on to a print station using your PODS account to retrieve your printed pages.